_On the Concept of Creal: The Politico-Ethical Horizon of a Creative Absolute, with Deleuze, Guattari, and Lacan. Forthcoming chapter in The Dark Precursor, Orpheus Institute, Leuven University Press (2017): Miranda Creal Chapter.
_ Life is Strange and ‘Games are Made’: A Philosophical Interpretation of a Multiple-Choice Existential Simulator With Co-Pilot Sartre. Paper accepted for publication by Games and Culture (G&C), SAGE, October 2016. This is the accepted version before publication: Personal copy here.
_ We, Anthrobot: Learning From Human Forms of Interaction and Esprit de Corps to Develop More Plural Social Robotics, published (October 2016) in What Social Robots Can and Should Do, EditorsSeibt, J., Nørskov, M., Schack Andersen, S. Proceedings of Robophilosophy 2016 / TRANSOR, IOS Press. This is the accepted version before publication: Personal copy here.
_ Is a New Life Possible? Deleuze and the Lines. Published in Deleuze Studies Journal, vol 7 (1), University of Edinburgh. Personal copy here.
- 2018 (to be published)| ‘Big Data, Small Concepts: Histosophy as an Approach to Longue-Durée History’, Global Intellectual History,with Dr. Emile Chabal.
Authored publications | Books
- 2018–2019 | Thesis under first offer for publication with an academic press.
- 2012 | L’être et le néon (a cultural, intellectual and philosophical history of neon signs), Max Milo, Paris, France.
- 2011 | Qui a tué le poète? (a novella), Max Milo, France. Translated into Turkish (Galata Editions, 2012), and English (Who Killed the Poet, Snuggly Books, USA, 2017). Currently being translated into other languages.
- 2010 | L’art d’être libres au temps des automates (a cultural, intellectual, and philosophical history of digital machines and computers), Max Milo, France. Currently being translated into English.
- 2008 | Paridaiza (a novel), Plon, Paris, France, to be translated into English and published in 2018.
- 2008 | Une vie nouvelle est-elle possible? Deleuze et les lignes, academic essay, Nous, Caen, France. Translated into English as Is a New Life Possible? Deleuze Studies, Edinburgh University Press, 2013.
- 2007 | Peut-on jouir du capitalisme ?, philosophical and political essay, Punctum, Paris, France.
- 2003 | Ego trip, ou La Société des artistes sans oeuvre, philosophical and cultural essay on identity and digital narcissism, Max Milo, France.
- 2002 | Moment magnétique de l’aimant (a novella), La Chasse au Snark, Paris, France.
- 2001 | A vide (a novel), Denoël, Paris, France.
- 2000 | Le Spray, (a novella), Calmann-Lévy, Paris, France
- 1998 | La Mémoire de Ruben (a novella), Gamma Press, Belgium. Translated into Arabic, (Walidoff Editions, Tunisia, 2010).
- 1997 | Joie, a novel, Le Temps des Cerises, Paris, France.
Book Chapters and Books as Principal Editor
- 2019 | AI and Robotics, consulting Editor and co-author, international outreach project with Quarto Books and Ivy Press, contract signed.
- 2012 | ‘A Thousand Years of Fluoritude’, in Néon, Le néon dans l’art des années 1940 à nos jours, Exhibition Catalogue, Archibooks, Paris, France. I helped curate this international exhibition and the text is based on my philosophical history of neon signs, L’être et le néon. Translated into English and Italian.